Glass Granules - GGR (Glass Grit - Crushed Glass)
- In the production of glass granules, soda-lime glass is crushed and sifted according to individual grain sizes.
- Glass granules are an iron-free, mineral blasting medium.
- Reusable abrasive
- Rust removal
- Pressure blast systems
- Injection blast cabinets
|Typical chemical analysis|
|SiO2||70,00 - 75,00 %|
|Na2 O||12,00 - 15,00 %|
|CaO||7,00 - 12,00 %|
|MgO||max. 5,00 %|
|Al2 O3||max. 2,50 %|
|K2 O||max. 1,50 %|
|Fe2 O3||max. 0,50 %|
|Typical physical properties|
|Melting point||approx. 730 °C|
|Specific gravity||approx. 2,5 g/cm3|
|Bulk density |
(depending on granular size)
|approx. 1,5 - 1,6 g/cm3|
- Glass Grit is not dangerous to health.
- Its use is not associated with danger of silicosis.
- Glass Grit is neither carcinogenic nor toxic.
|Available Grain Sizes|
- Grain sizes are supplied according to the DIN recommendation
- Special granulometries upon request. Plaease contact us.
|grain size ranges |
- 25kg bags, product as described
- A VAT invoice is included in every sale (EU). For intra-Community supplies or export, you will receive an invoice without VAT.
- In the case of bying several bags we can send them palletised. Please contact us previously.
- The offered goods are all high-grade and new.
- We have with twenty years of experience in blasting and abrasive techniques.
- We trade in the commercial and industrial sector with high-quality blasting media. Safety data sheets and certificates are available upon request.
- For supplying our customers we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares and blasting media.