25kg Glas Grit 200 - 300µm
Glass Granules - GGR (Glass Grit - Crushed Glass)
- In the production of
glass granules, soda-lime glass is crushed and sifted according
to individual grain sizes.
- Glass granules are an
iron-free, mineral blasting medium.
- Reusable abrasive
- Rust removal
- Pressure blast systems
- Injection blast cabinets
|Typical chemical analysis|
|SiO2||70,00 - 75,00 %|
|Na2 O||12,00 - 15,00 %|
|CaO||7,00 - 12,00 %|
|MgO||max. 5,00 %|
|Al2 O3||max. 2,50 %|
|K2 O||max. 1,50 %|
|Fe2 O3||max. 0,50 %|
|Typical physical properties|
|Melting point||approx. 730 °C|
|Specific gravity||approx. 2,5 g/cm3|
|Bulk density |
(depending on granular size)
|approx. 1,5 - 1,6
- Glass Grit is not dangerous
- Its use is not associated
with danger of silicosis.
- Glass Grit is neither
carcinogenic nor toxic.
|Available Grain Sizes|
- Grain sizes are supplied
according to the DIN recommendation
- Special granulometries
upon request. Plaease contact
|grain size ranges |
- 25kg bags, product as described
- A VAT invoice is included in every sale
(EU). For intra-Community supplies or export, you will receive an invoice without
- In the case of bying several bags we
can send them palletised. Please contact us previously.
- The offered goods are all high-grade
- We have with twenty years of experience
in blasting and abrasive techniques.
- We trade in the commercial and industrial
sector with high-quality blasting media. Safety data sheets and certificates
are available upon request.
- For supplying our customers we hold a
very large warehouse stock with spares and blasting media.
- If necessary we provide on-site fitting
of the system (in Germany).
- For optimal performance of the system
we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance
- If you need further information do not
hesitate to contact us .
|Shipping weight:||26,00 Kg|