25kg Micro glass beads 200 - 300µm
Glass Beads I - GP
- In the production of glass granules, soda-lime glass is crushed and pre-sifted.
- The crushed glass is then shaped into beads by means of a heat stream in a furnace.
- Glass beads are a mineral blasting medium.
- Reusable abrasive
- Pressure blast systems
- Injection blast cabinets
|Typical chemical analysis|
|Typical physical properties|
|Hardness||6 - 7 mohs|
|Melting point||approx. 1200 °C|
|Specific gravity||approx. 2,60 g/cm3|
|Bulk density |
(depending on granular size)
|approx. 1,6 g/cm3|
- Glass Beads are not dangerous to health.
- Its use is not associated with danger of silicosis.
- Glass Beads are neither carcinogenic nor toxic.
|Available Grain Sizes|
- Grain sizes are supplied according to the DIN recommendation
|grain size ranges |
|0 - 50|
|40 - 70|
|70 - 110|
|90 - 150|
|100 - 200|
|150 - 250|
|200 - 300|
|300 - 400|
|400 - 600|
|600 - 800|
- 25kg bags, product as described
- A VAT invoice is included in every sale (EU). For intra-Community supplies or export, you will receive an invoice without VAT.
- In the case of bying several bags we can send them palletised. Please contact us previously.
- The offered goods are all high-grade and new.
- We have with twenty years of experience in blasting and abrasive techniques.
- We trade in the commercial and industrial sector with high-quality blasting media. Safety data sheets and certificates are available upon request.
- For supplying our customers we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares and blasting media.
- If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
- For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
- If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us .
|Shipping weight:||26,00 Kg|