- This is a metalic abrasive.
- High Carbon Steelshot is produced by a melting process and subsequently reshaped into spherical grain particles.
- Due to the hardness of the new grain, high cleaning intensity is achieved from the start.
- Steelshot is a very hard and low wear metalic abrasive.
- Steelshot is a very abrasive blasting material.
- The handling with steelshot produces only very few dust.
- Steelshot has a very durability in recirculations.
- Steelshot rusts quickly.
- Steelshot is less abrasive than chilled iron grit.
- Steelshot is less abrasive than corundum.
- Reusable abrasive
- Descaling, sand removal
- Preparation of the surcace for the covering
- Wheel blasting systems
- Pressure blast systems (conditioned)
- min. 400 recirculations
- The durability is one aspect of the product´s quality.
|Typical chemical |
|Fe||96,20% - 96,80%||Mn||0,80% - 1,00%|
|C||0,80% - 1,00%||P||0,10% - 0,40%|
|Si||0,80% - 1,00%||S||0,10% - 0,40%|
|Typical physical |
|Hardness||46 - 53 HRC|
|Specific gravity||7,0 g/cm3|
|Bulk density||4,3 g/cm3|
- The following grain sizes are available for the same price:
|Identifying information||Nominal grain in mm|
|S 070||0,2 - 0,4mm|
|S 110||0,3 - 0,5mm|
|S 170||0,4 - 0,7mm|
|S 230||0,6 - 0,9mm|
|S 280||0,7 - 1,0mm|
|S 330||0,9 - 1,2mm|
|S 390||1,0 - 1,4mm|
|S 460||1,2 - 1,7mm|
|S 550||1,4 - 1,7mm|
|S 660||1,7 - 2,2mm|
|S 780||2,0 - 2,4mm|
|S 930||2,0 - 2,8mm|
- Special granulometries upon request. Plaease contact us.
- Steelshot is not dangerous to health.
- Its use is not associated with danger of silicosis.
- Steelshot is neither carcinogenic nor toxic.
- 25kg bags, product as described
- A VAT invoice is included in every sale (EU). For intra-Community supplies or export, you will receive an invoice without VAT.
- In the case of bying several bags we can send them palletised. Please contact us previously.
- The offered goods are all high-grade and new.
- We have with twenty years of experience in blasting and abrasive techniques.
- We trade in the commercial and industrial sector with high-quality blasting media. Safety data sheets and certificates are available upon request.
- For supplying our customers we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares and blasting media.
- If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
- For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
- If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us .