Breathing filter Clemco CPF-20 with 1 outlet
Breathing Air Filter CPF-20
for one user
- Clemco's CPF in-line air filters remove moisture, oil, and dirt particles from compressed air before it reaches your respirator.
- Multi-stage filtration system includes activated charcoal to eliminate odors and improve the "taste" of your breathing air.
- NOTE: CPF filters do not remove CO or convert CO to CO2, or remove other toxic gases.
- The CPF filter is placed in the breathing-air line between the breathing-air source and the respirator supply hose. The CPF is the point of attachment for the respirator hose. Air enters the filter through one of the inlet ports. Moisture is removed by expansion in the outer chamber and is drained through a petcock at the bottom of the unit. The air passes through a replaceable filter cartridge. The outlet pressure is controlled by a regulator on the cap and is measured by a gauge downstream from the cartridge.
- One filter serves one respirator
- CPF-20 is easily converted to CPF-80 to service additional respirators
- Polypropelene filter cartridge casing eliminates corrosion hazard
- Filter cartridge lasts up to 3 months.
- Filters can be floor or wall mounted.
- CPF filters comply with OSHA regulation 1910.94 (6) as a component of a total respirator system. To comply with OSHA regulation 1910.134 (d), the system must also include a NIOSH-approved, type CE, supplied air-respirator and carbon monoxide (CO) monitoring and/or removal system.
- Incoming air: KAG-3/8'' clutch coupling
- Exit air: 3/8'' A quick coupling
- One air filter, inclusive of one filter cartridge
|Category||Breathing Air Filtre|
|Restrictions:||no carbon monoxide (CO)|
|Maximum air pressure:||8 bar|
|Connection:||inlet: KAG claw coupling DIN 3489, outlet: 3/8" A quick coupling|