Breathing air hose sold by the meter without coupling for Respirator clemco Apollo, 20 m
Breathing Air Hose 9mm
For the use with
Abrasive Blast Helmet
- Special breathing air hose for the supply of an operator with breathing air using an abrasive blast helmet.
- The hose connects the breathing air filter and the air supply of the abrasive blast helmet
- Suitable for all abrasive blast helmets of the Apollo series.
- If you have any question referring to the article or if you need longer parts of the breathing air hose do not hesitate to contact us .
- For this version of the hose there is NOT existent any safety certification such as DIN EN 27, the guideline 89/686/EWG "Personal Protective Equipment" or EG Type Certificate No. 98 2 0002.
- A certificated breathing air hose you can find here: safety breathing air hose For that hose there are available safety certifications (using it with the Apollo helmet CE tested). : .
- Blasting in sandblast-containers and -rooms
- Jet blasting
|inner diameter||9 mm|
|outer diameter||16 mm|
|working pressure||max. 15 bar|
|bersting pressure||45 bar|
|permission||breathing air hose|
|Included in |
- 1 part of breathing air hose 9mm, fittings not included
- length as chosen
- We have more than twenty years of experience in blasting and abrasive techniques.
- OT-Seelmann is a specialist dealer authorized by Clemco, Wagner, Walther-Pilot, KMT, Impacts, EWO and Lüdecke.
- For supplying our customers we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares and blasting media.
- If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
- For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
- If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us .
- The offered goods are all high-grade and new.
|Category|| Breathing Air Hoses|
|Max. operating pressure:||15 bar|