Clemco Handle RLX-III without air escape, remote control
Pneumatic Control Handle RLX-III
for remote activation
- Control handle for remote activation and deactivation of an abrasive blast machine. Fail-to-safe system stops blasting if operator drops or loses control of the handle. For use with Clemco remote control systems only.
- OSHA regulations require remote controls on all abrasive blast machines. Pneumatic remote control systems operate efficiently with up to 100 feet of twinline control hose. Electric remote control systems operate efficiently at distances up to 500 feet. For distances greater than 300 feet, special remote control cable is required.
- Pressing the remote control handle activates the system and starts blasting; releasing the handle stops blasting. When the handle is released, a spring-loaded lever mechanism keeps the handle from accidentally activating the system.
- The pneumatic handle utilizes twinline hose (both sides of the twinline are 3/16" ID). Air travels out one side of the twinline hose and escapes from an orifice in the handle. When the handle is pressed, a rubber button blocks the orifice, diverting the air back along the other side of the twinline hose. The returning air activates the remote control valves to begin blasting.
- Electric remote controls use an electric cord and micro-switch in place of the twinline hose and orifice used in pneumatic handles. Electric handles operate on 12 volts. (NOTE: Remote control systems operate on 12-volt DC or 120-volt AC, but for safety, the power to the handle is always reduced to 12 volts.)
- All Clemco remote control valves operate pneumatically. The electric signals from the remote control handle operate solenoids that, in turn, operate the pneumatic remote control system.
- If you want to operate not only the valve by remote control but also the metering valve there is available a special extension for this remote control handle. A metering valve with remote control permits a total emptying of the blasting hose. If you are interested in such extension or if you have any question relating to this product please contact us.
- Pressure blast systems
- Connection of control hose: ¼"
- 1 clemco peumatic remote control handle RLX III (without control hose)
- We have more than twenty years of experience in blasting and abrasive techniques.
- OT-Seelmann is a specialist dealer authorized by Clemco, Wagner, Walther-Pilot, KMT, Impacts, EWO and Lüdecke.
- For supplying our customers we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares and blasting media.
- If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
- For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
- If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us .
- The offered goods are all high-grade and new.