High pressure pump SL-VI 15
High pressure pump
waterjet cutting systems
- The waterjet cutting technology is used for a very wide range of cutting applications. Therefore exist a large variety of available waterjet cutting systems:
- 1D slitter systems for cutting web material
- 2D cutting tables for cutting sheet material (cutting head moves along the x-, y- and z-axis (height adjustable))
- 3D robot applications for complex three dimensional outlines
- Further customized solutions
High pressure pump
- The compact SL-VI 15 high pressure pump is specially designed for light-duty applications demanding a reliable source of high pressure.
- The high pressure pump is suited for cutting materials like food, textiles, foam, gypsum board or insulation material.
- The STD models can be operated both independently as a stand-alone unit or integrated in a central control system of the entire cutting machine.
- The low housing design enables an easy access to the pump components and facilitates maintenance work.
- It is also possible to cut harder materials of smaller thickness by choosing the lowest orifice combination needed for abrasive cutting.
- A star-delta-switch reduces power peaks and electricity costs.
|Technical details |
- You will find the most important technical data as follows:
|Engine power||11 kW / 15 hp|
|Pressure range||500- 4136 bar|
|Max. flow rate at max. pressure||1,3 l/ min|
|Width|| 711 mm|
|Height|| 833 mm|
|Weight|| 816 kg|
|Cutting water circuit|
|Intensifier design||HSEC 20-C|
|Intensification ratio||20: 1|
|Max. stroke rate||19 1/min|
|Attenuator volumen||0,5 l|
|Cutting water inlet pressure||2 - 4 bar|
|Min. cutting water inlet flow||5,2 l/ min|
|Low pressure filter||10 micrometer abs.|
|Maximal number of orifices at maximal pressure|
- The actual number of orifices depends on quality and wear of the orifies and may deviate from the given values minimally. ( 1) This orifice size is used for pure water cutting only.)
|Nozzle diameter in mm||number|
|Controls and electrics|
|Nominal current at 400V/ 50 Hz||22 A|
|Fuse size at 400V/ 50 Hz||For the necessary fuse size please adhere to your local requirements|
|Pneumatic, Hydraulics and cooling system|
- Hydraulic tank capacity: 53 l
- Oil level and temperature control (sensor)
- Oil/ water heat exchanger
- Oil/ air cooler (optional)
|Standard features and options|
- Cutting water inlet shut-off valve
- Safety dump valve
- Oil drip pan
- Control cabinet
- Electrical control system
- Top cover (optional)
- Label according to EC-machinery directive: CE mark
- Max. sound level: <75,5 dB(A)
- One high pressure pump SL-VI 15 as described.
- A VAT invoice is included in every sale (EU).
- Free shipment to EU countries
- For deliveries to non-EU countries, please contact us and send your delivery address for exact shipping quotes. Before bidding you must have a positive feedback and a confirmed address from us.
- We are an authorized KMT dealer with twenty years of experience in blasting and abrasive techniques.
- The offered goods are all high-grade and new.
- For supplying our customers with the correct spares as quickly as possible we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares.
- If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
- For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
- If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us.