- The waterjet cutting technology is used for a very wide range of cutting applications. Therefore exist a large variety of available waterjet cutting systems:
- 1D slitter systems for cutting web material
- 2D cutting tables for cutting sheet material (cutting head moves along the x-, y- and z-axis (height adjustable))
- 3D robot applications for complex three dimensional outlines
- Further customized solutions
High pressure pump
SL-VI 30 PLUS
- In those areas where a very high pressure is not needed, the STREAMLINE SL-VI can cut material at a pressure of up to 4136 bar. The pump units are available in three different power rates (22, 37 and 74 kW).
- The new patented curve-on-curve design of the intensifier results to a longer lifetime of the cylinder body and the seal head connection.
- The optimized geometry of the metal-on-metal seals facilitates the installation and leads to a longer lifetime.
- The top cover is made of transparent material. Therefore, a visual inspection of the intensifier assembly is possible without the necessity to open the cover. The EN ISO 13849-1 safety performance standard provides increased operational safety.
|Technical details |
SL-VI 30 PLUS
- You will find the most important technical data as follows:
|Engine power||22 kW / 30 hp|
|Pressure range||500- 4136 bar|
|Max. flow rate at max. pressure||2,6 l/ min|
|Weight, full version|
(Weight, stripped version)
|Cutting water circuit|
|Intensifier design||HSEC 20-C|
|Intensification ratio||20: 1|
|Max. stroke rate||40 1/min|
|Attenuator volumen||2 l|
|Cutting water inlet pressure||2,4- 5,5 bar|
|Min. cutting water inlet flow||11 l/ min|
|Low pressure filter||10 micrometer abs.|
|Maximal number of orifices at maximal pressure|
- The actual number of orifices depends on quality and wear of the orifies and may deviate from the given values minimally. ( 1) This orifice size is used for pure water cutting only.)
|Nozzle diameter in mm||number|
|Controls and electrics|
|Control system||Eaton Smartwire|
|User control display||5,7 '' Color Touchscreen|
|Number of display languages||11|
|Nominal current at 400V/ 50 Hz||49 A|
|Fuse size at 400V/ 50 Hz||For the necessary fuse size please adhere to your local requirements|
|Pneumatic, Hydraulics and cooling system|
- Hydraulic tank capacity: 150 l
- Oil level and temperature control (sensor)
- Oil/ water heat exchanger
- Oil/ air cooler (optional)
|Standard features and options|
- Redundant intensifier (optional)
- High pressure transducer (optional)
- Dual pressure setting
- Proportional control (optional)
- Cutting water inlet shut-off valve
- Safety dump valve
- Adjustable booster pump
- Oil drip pan
- Control cabinet/ (optional)
- Electrical control system/ (optional)
- Top cover/ (optional)
- Label according to EC-machinery directive: CE mark
- Max. sound level: <74 dB(A)
- One high pressure pump SL-VI 30 PLUS as described.
- A VAT invoice is included in every sale (EU).
- Free shipment to EU countries
- For deliveries to non-EU countries, please contact us and send your delivery address for exact shipping quotes. Before bidding you must have a positive feedback and a confirmed address from us.
- We are an authorized KMT dealer with twenty years of experience in blasting and abrasive techniques.
- The offered goods are all high-grade and new.
- For supplying our customers with the correct spares as quickly as possible we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares.
- If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
- For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
- If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us.