- The waterjet cutting technology is used for a very wide range of cutting applications. Therefore exist a large variety of available waterjet cutting systems:
- 1D slitter systems for cutting web material
- 2D cutting tables for cutting sheet material (cutting head moves along the x-, y- and z-axis (height adjustable))
- 3D robot applications for complex three dimensional outlines
- Further customized solutions
High pressure pump
- For applications which do not require a maximum pressure of 4136 bar, the STREAMLINE-VI STD line is a lower priced alternative of a high pressure pump.
- The plunger of every SL-VI pump model consits of ceramic. Compared to a metal plunger, the harder and smoother surface resists better against wear, prevents scoring and increases seal lifetime.
- The included softstarter additionally helps to minimize the operating costs by reducing consumption peaks.
- The STD models can be operated both independently as a stand-alone unit or integrated in a central control system of the entire cutting machine.
|Technical details |
SL-VI 50 STD
- You will find the most important technical data as follows:
|Engine power||37 kW / 50 hp|
|Pressure range||500- 3800 bar|
|Max. flow rate at max. pressure||4,3 l/ min|
|Weight, full version|
(Weight, stripped version)
|Cutting water circuit|
|Intensifier design||HSEC 23-C|
|Intensification ratio||20: 1|
|Max. stroke rate||62 1/min|
|Attenuator volumen||1 l|
|Cutting water inlet pressure||2,4- 5,5 bar|
|Min. cutting water inlet flow||16 l/ min|
|Low pressure filter||10 micrometer abs.|
|Maximal number of orifices at maximal pressure|
- The actual number of orifices depends on quality and wear of the orifies and may deviate from the given values minimally. ( 1) This orifice size is used for pure water cutting only.)
|Nozzle diameter in mm||number|
|0,30 - 0,38||1|
|Controls and electrics|
|Control system||Eaton Smartwire|
|User control display||5,7 '' Color Touchscreen|
|Number of display languages||11|
|Nominal current at 400V/ 50 Hz||76 A|
|Fuse size at 400V/ 50 Hz||For the necessary fuse size please adhere to your local requirements|
|Pneumatic, Hydraulics and cooling system|
- Hydraulic tank capacity: 150 l
- Oil level and temperature control (sensor)
- Oil/ water heat exchanger
- Oil/ air cooler (optional)
|Standard features and options|
- Redundant intensifier (optional)
- High pressure transducer (optional)
- Dual pressure setting
- Proportional control (optional)
- Cutting water inlet shut-off valve
- Safety dump valve
- Adjustable booster pump
- Oil drip pan
- Control cabinet
- Electrical control system
- Top cover
- Label according to EC-machinery directive: CE mark
- Max. sound level: <76 dB(A)
- One high pressure pump SL-VI 50 STD as described.
- A VAT invoice is included in every sale (EU).
- Free shipment to EU countries
- For deliveries to non-EU countries, please contact us and send your delivery address for exact shipping quotes. Before bidding you must have a positive feedback and a confirmed address from us.
- We are an authorized KMT dealer with twenty years of experience in blasting and abrasive techniques.
- The offered goods are all high-grade and new.
- For supplying our customers with the correct spares as quickly as possible we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares.
- If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
- For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
- If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us.