The A 16 and A 16 HVLP automatic spray guns consist of two parts: the control body and the material-carrying head part. With this proven technology, short maintenance and cleaning times can be guaranteed. The modified head section of the A 16 is available in two qualities. In aluminum (with the high-quality Comp Coat coating) and in stainless steel. By loosening just one screw, the head can be separated from the control body, while it can remain mounted in the preset position.
How it works
- The control is triggered by a 3/2-way valve. When the valve is opened, the control piston, which is pressurized with compressed air, first opens the spray air valve and, with a slight delay, the material nozzle of the apparatus. When controlling, first the material nozzle and then the spray air valve are closed. This control process ensures faster work and prevents the material nozzle from dripping.
- Thanks to its practical design, the A 16 is easy to repair. The maintenance and cleaning work is easy to carry out. The compact design and low weight enable the use of the A 16 even under unfavorable installation conditions, e.g. B. in injection molding machines.
- Thanks to the wide range of air nozzles, the spray blade can be optimally matched to the required surface quality and the type of coating material.
- The A 16 is the result of many years of experience and continuous
- Further development of Krautzberger GmbH. State-of-the-art production technology and automated quality controls guarantee the highest quality for the highest demands.
The advantages of the modified head body are:
- New nozzle thread to accommodate the XLINE air nozzles
- Even, homogeneous spray pattern
- High transfer rate
- Air nozzle positioning
- Simple material connection below or circulation - Connection possible left and right
- Aluminium headboard with high-quality Comp Coat coating
- Optional head part available in stainless steel
- Material nozzle and needle in stainless steel (other qualities on request)
- Nozzle sizes up to 2.5 mm
- Separate air flow (round and flat jet) possible
- Also available in HVLP variant