Maximator high-pressure pump series M
High pressure pumps - Series M
MAXIMATOR M-Series pumps are available in single or double-acting configurations with one, two or three air drive pistons. Maximum air drive pressure is 10 bar (145 psi).
- single acting
- with an air drive piston
- For working pressures up to 2,200 bar (31,900 psi)
M pumps in a single-stage, single-acting design are characterized by their light, compact design.
- The pump heads of the M4, M8 and M12 are made of aluminum and the pistons are made of stainless steel. On the M22 to M189, both the pump heads and the pistons are made of stainless steel. All M-pumps are supplied with polyurethane seals and Buna N-O-ring, alternatively a UHMWPE seal with Viton O-ring is available for water service.
- All M-pumps are supplied with bottom inlet, side inlet is an option.
Options for M pumps
- Seal version for oil operation (standard): Order code:M37 - (L)
- Seal version for water service: (not available for M...-2/M...-3 and M...-01H versions) Order code:M37 - (L)VE / M37D -; PU
- Seal versions for specific media.
- Side inlet for single-acting M pumps: Order code:M37(L) - S/M37(L)VE - S
- Direct Pilot Valve Air Modification for Single-Acting, Single-Stage Pumps M22 thru M189: (Allows pump to be cycled on and off via small orifice external solenoid valve) Order Code:M37 - YOU
- Manual emergency operation and spring return (only for single-acting, single-stage M22 to M189): Order code: M37 - 01H
- Non-standard connections, e.g. inlet / outlet with NPT thread: Order code: M37 - NPT
- Air control unit for M-pumps, consisting of filter-pressure regulator combination, control pressure gauge and shut-off valve: Order code: M37 with C1
- Air control unit as above with additional safety valve in the drive air line to limit the operating pressure on the high-pressure side Order code: M37 with C1/SVLuft (Please state the operating pressure to be set in plain text.)
- Other options available on request.