Wagner PROTEC 95-150 high pressure piston pump
Reliability: Air motor with particularly low pulsation and excellent efficiency. The intelligent design prevents loss of performance due to ice formation under all operating conditions.
Fully under pressure: The reversing valve of the air motor is always supplied with full network pressure, regardless of the air pressure applied to the motor. This guarantees reliable operation even at low working pressures.
User-friendly: All operating elements are ergonomically integrated in the compact maintenance unit. This makes setting and operating the pump easy and avoids operating errors.
Service-friendly: Easily accessible separating agent chamber, easy-to-replace packs, as well as the option to dismantle the paint level for maintenance purposes independently of the air motor, drastically reduce maintenance effort and service times.
Filter and return: Simple and fast filling, emptying and rinsing of the pump with the large and easy-to-clean material filter in combination with the integrated return.
For all materials: The color stage is made entirely of stainless steel and ideally suited for processing solvent-based as well as water-based materials.
Gentle on materials: Large valve cross-sections ensure the free and low-shear flow of sensitive liquids. In addition, the valves can be easily dismantled for cleaning.
- & uuml; bersetzungsverh & auml; ltnis: 95: 1
- Material pressure: 530 bar
- Volume flow per Doppelhub: 150 cm / DH
- Max. Hub number: 60 DH / min
- Volume flow per 60 H & uuml; be: 9 l / min
- Material Input: G 1 1/2 & lsquo; & lsquo; - I
- Material output: M24x1.5 - A
- Air inlet pressure: 2 bar - 5.6 bar
- Compressed air connection: I - G 1 & lsquo; & lsquo;
- Sound level at 6 bar air pressure: 81 dB (A)
- Material temperature: 5 & deg; C - 80 & deg; C
- Range ambient temperature: 5 & deg; C - 50 & deg; C
- PH-Value Material: 9 pH - 3.5 pH
- Max. zul & auml; ssige Schr & auml; glage: 10 & deg;
- Weight: 58 kg