Repair of a worn-out Contractor Blast Machine
- The Blasting Pot was delivered by the customer unable to function. A quick repair was expected.
- After dimantling of the device massive tear-and-wear and blockages were noted.
- Because of the durability of the CLEMCO Components and their availability in our warehouse was it possible to refit the boiler in our own workshop.
- Refitted were a CLEMCO RMS-2000 Remote Control Valve,, a CLEMCO FSV Metering Valve and a HMS Oil- and Water Separator..
- After only 1,5 hours the device was overhauled and the customer took it home again.