Retrofit of a Cyklone and a CLEMCO M-Section installation incl. planning, fitting and putting into operation
- Because of poor cleaning of abrasive material the installation produced very high amounts of dust.
- Analysing of the installation on the premises of the customer, concept of the works to be carried out including a best price offer.
- A Cyklone guarantees the most efficient way of cleaning the abrasive material in use, Brown Fused Alumina. The Cyklon was installed on the top of the existing CLEMCO SCWB 2452 Blasting Pot.
- The abrasive material is transported into the Cyklone through an outlet on the exiting filterstream with a CLEMCO M-Section suction channel that was mounted into the floor. (Chiselling had to be carried out before).
- The putting into operation was guided by us and showed that the installation now can be operated nearly dust-free.