Sandblasting protective gloves Ansell Mediumweight ME 104
Industrial protective gloves
Ansell ME 104
Unsupported natural rubber latex glove
Length: 43 cm
- These gloves are appropriate for all sandblasting operations.
- Length: 43cm
- Beaded cuff for tear resistance and easy donning.
- Smooth finish
- 4 sizes available : 7.5 , 8.5, 9.5 and 10.5
- Unlined 100% natural rubber latex unsupported glove
- 4 different lengths : 267mm, 432mm, 610mm and 660mm
- Wall thicknesses: 1.20mm approx.
- For mounting in blast cabinets (clamping diameter: 12cm)
- Sandblasting in blast containers
- Mobile blasting
- Ideal for use where heavy duty chemical protection is essential
- High resistance to water based chemicals
- Good flexibility et elasticity preventing tears
- Chlorinated to harden and cleanse the surface of the glove
- Manufactured under EC quality assurance system carried out by the BSI body
|Area of application:||Mobile Blasting Blast cabinet|
|Product weight:||0,34 Kg|