Wagner AquaCoat 5020 - Manual electrostatic
Manual electrostatic - water-based lacquers
- Large cabinet for the electrostatic processing of water-based lacquers and separating agent with manual guns.
- The versions are designed for most water-based products with a specific resistance of the spray material of between 1kO·cm and 1MO·cm.
- All control and operating elements of the AquaCoat system are easy to access from outside centrally on the control unit.
- As an option, the cabinets are available with a window for checking the level of the separating agent / paint container.
- During application, access to the interior of the system is blocked mechanically.
- The most important safety systems are duplicated (redundant) and thus provide optimal user protection.
- The large door provides easy access to the paint supply and enables quick topping up or paint changes.
|Max. output voltage||70 V|
|Max. output current||100 µA|
|Total capacity [liter]||60 l|
|Included in Delivery|
|1 piece AquaCoat 5020 as chosen |
- We have more than twenty years of experience in blasting and abrasive techniques.
- OT-Seelmann is a specialist dealer authorized by Clemco, Wagner, Walther-Pilot, KMT, Impacts, EWO and Lüdecke.
- For supplying our customers we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares and blasting media.
- If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
- For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
- If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us .
- The offered goods are all high-grade and new.