Wagner Basic Unit FineCoat 9900 plus
Wagner Basic Unit FineCoat 9900
High-performance HVLP paint specialist in an easy-to-use design
- Compact and easy to use.
- Permits precise adaptation to the object to be painted and provides an unmistakable, fine spray pattern, even with water-based materials.
- Wide range of applications both indoors and outdoors
- Not suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
|Motor output||1.5 kW|
|Input voltage||230 V|
|Turbine stages||5-stageTurbine stages|
|Dynamic pressure||0.68 Dynamic pressure|
|Max. operating pressure||0,5 bar|
|Max. frequency||50 Hz|
|Sound pressure||73 dB(A)|
|Nozzle set No||4Nozzle set No.|
|Air hose length||7,5 m|
|Nozzle bore||1,8 mm|
|Included in Delivery|
|277267||Wagner Basic Unit FineCoat 9900|
- We have more than twenty years of experience in blasting and abrasive techniques.
- OT-Seelmann is a specialist dealer authorized by Clemco, Wagner, Walther-Pilot, KMT, Impacts, EWO and Lüdecke.
- For supplying our customers we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares and blasting media.
- If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
- For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
- If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us .
- The offered goods are all high-grade and new.
Betriebsanleitung FineCoat 9900
Operating manual FineCoat
mobile Holz- & Metallbearbeitung
brochure mobile wood & metal applications