Wagner Cobra 40-10 diaphragm pump
- An IceBreaker® pneumatic motor pressurizes the hydraulic section with a ratio of 40:1.
- The oil contained in it, transmits the pressure to the pumped fluid through the two diaphragms. While one diaphragm creates a suction, the other delivers the material.
- Special inlet valves and the sturdy diaphragm construction allow high frequency operation. While this would be problematic for the fluid section of a standard piston or bellows pump, it is readily mastered by the Cobra® high speed.
- A high delivery rate is therefore achievable with a very small pump volume.
- FAST RETURN ON INVESTMENT: The reduced paint section displacement and low operative costs ensure enormous benefit in terms of savings: Reduced solvent consumption = up to 60 % savings during flushing procedures compared to piston pumps, Less paint waste, Easy and fast color change, lower maintenance due to extremely low wear
- HIGH RELIABILITY: The long-life diaphragms and the absence of packings in the fluid section guarantee high reliability, even under the most taxing working conditions. The air-cooling system for the hydraulic stage keeps the hydraulic oil at a constant temperature and viscosity.
- Wood and furniture industry
- Carpentry shops and joineries
- Agriculture, construction and earth moving
- General metal industry
- Leather coating
- Water and solvent-based paints
- Wood coatings
- Moisture-sensitive materials, isocyanates
- Shear-sensitive coatings
- UV-cure materials
- Temperature reactive materials (acrylics, for example)
- Zinc primers
|Product weight:||19,00 Kg|
|Operating pressure:||250 bar, 3626 PSI|
|Volumetric flow per double stroke:||10 cm³/DH, 0,61 in³/DH|
|Material inlet:||A M 36x2|
|Material outlet:||A G 3/8''|
|Air inlet pressure:||2,5-6,0 bar, 36-87 PSI|
|Material temperature:||10-80 °C, 50.0-176.0 °F|
|Weight:||19,0 kg, 41.9 lb|
|Air inlet connection:||I G 1/2''|
|Max. material pressure|
at pump inlet:
|20 bar, 290 PSI|