Wagner EvoMotion 20-30 compact piston pump
WagnerEvoMotion 20-30 compact®
high pressure piston pump
High pressure piston pump, stainless steel, for Airless and AirCoat applications of up to 160 bar and 1,8 l/min.
The directly mounted hopper enables optimum intake, even with more viscous products.
- Wood and furniture industry
- Carpentry shops and joineries
- Agriculture, construction and earth moving
- General metal industry
- Leather coating
- Water and solvent-based paints
- Wood coatings
- Moisture-sensitive materials, isocyanates
- Shear-sensitive coatings
- UV-cure materials
- Temperature reactive materials (acrylics, for example)
- Zinc primers
|Pressure ratio||20 : 1|
|Air inlet pressure||2,5 - 8,0 bar|
|Max. fluid pressure||160 bar|
|Volume per ds||30 cm3|
|Max. stroke frequency||60 ds/ min|
|Max. flow rate||1,8 l/ min|
|Sound pressure level at 6 bar||74 dB(A)|
- 1 Wagner EvoMotion 20-30 compact high pressure piston pump as described.
- An invoice is included in every sale. VAT depending on shipping destination (VAT free for export and intra-community EU).
- Free shipment to EU countries.
- For deliveries to non-EU countries, please contact us and send your delivery address for exact shipping quotes. Before bidding you must have a positive feedback and a confirmed address from us.
- We are an authorized WAGNER and WALTHER PILOT dealer with twenty years of experience in surface technology.
- The offered goods are all high-grade and new.
- For supplying our customers with the correct spares as quickly as possible we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares.
- If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
- For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
- If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category|| Basic Unit|
|Operating pressure:||160 bar, 2321 PSI|
|Volumetric flow per double stroke:||30 cm³/DH, 1,83 in³/DH|
|Material inlet:||AM 36x2|
|Material outlet:||A 1/4'' NPS|
|Air inlet pressure:||2,5-8,0 bar, 36-116 PSI|
|Material temperature:||5-80 °C, 41-176 °F|
|Air inlet connection:||8 mm|
|Max. material pressure|
at pump inlet:
|20 bar, 290 PSI|