Wagner EvoMotion 40-15 compact PE, PTFE with valve
WagnerEvoMotion 40-15 compact®
high pressure piston pump
High pressure piston pump, stainless steel, for Airless and AirCoat applications of up to 320 bar and 0,9 l/ min.
- The directly mounted hopper enables optimum intake, even with more viscous products.
- Wood and furniture industry
- Carpentry shops and joineries
- Agriculture, construction and earth moving
- General metal industry
- Leather coating
- Water and solvent-based paints
- Wood coatings
- Moisture-sensitive materials, isocyanates
- Shear-sensitive coatings
- UV-cure materials
- Temperature reactive materials (acrylics, for example)
- Zinc primers
|Pressure ratio||40 : 1|
|Air inlet pressure||2,5 - 8,0 bar|
|Operating pressure||320 bar|
|Volume per ds||15 cm3|
|Max. stroke frequency||60 ds/ min|
|Max. flow rate||0,9 l/min|
|Sound pressure level at 6 bar||74 dB(A)|
- 1 Wagner EvoMotion 40-15 compact high pressure piston pump as described.
- An invoice is included in every sale. VAT depending on shipping destination (VAT free for export and intra-community EU).
- Free shipment to EU countries
- For deliveries to non-EU countries, please contact us and send your delivery address for exact shipping quotes. Before bidding you must have a positive feedback and a confirmed address from us.
- We are an authorized WAGNER and WALTHER PILOT dealer with twenty years of experience in surface technology.
- The offered goods are all high-grade and new.
- For supplying our customers with the correct spares as quickly as possible we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares.
- If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
- For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
- If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us.
|Category|| Basic Unit|
|Operating pressure:||320 bar|
|Volumetric flow per double stroke:||15 cm³|
|Air inlet pressure:||2,5-8,0 bar|
|Sound level at |
6 bar air inlet pressure:
|Volumetric flow per 60 double strokes:||0,9 l/ min|
|Maximum stroke frequency:||60 DH/ min|