Wagner GA 3000SC SupraCoat automatic gun
Wagner SupraCoat automatic gun
- The adaptation to different materials (e.g. containing water or solvents) is done simply by exchanging the air caps.
- The membrane technology guarantees a long service life with fast switching times at the same time.
- The use of HVLP technology guarantees a high transfer efficiency and perfect & nbsp; Coating results.
- An internally and externally controlled version, standard and robot base plates as well as extensive accessories. make it possible to use the pistol universally.
- The attachment of the material and air connections on the back allows flexible adjustment
- The needle travel limitation with grid setting on the back of the gun enables precise dosing & nbsp;
- Material pressure max. 8 bar
- Ambient temperature 5 - 40 ° C
- Material temperature max. 60 ° C
- Material connection G 1/4 "
- Material temperature max. 80 ° C
- Air inlet pressure 4 - 6 bar
- Compressed air connection G 1/8 "
- Sound level max. 82 dB (A)
- Atomizing air connection G 1/2 "
- Standard packaging type
- O-ring material FKM
- Number of pistols 1 or 2 depending on the variant
- Type of base plate, standard or robot, depending on the variant