Wagner Cobra 40-10 AC with GM4100 AC, container, frame
- The Cobra® is an exclusive high-pressure double diaphragm pump that is suitable for Airless and AirCoat applications up to 250bar.
- It is the first pneumatic high-pressure pump without a housing. It does not have any lead-throughs and is completely sealed against the outside atmosphere.
- The color level works completely smoothly. As a result, the shear forces are minimal, making the Cobra® ideal for all types of materials, including shear-sensitive, reactive lacquers such as UV lacquers, isocyanates, acrylic or very highly abrasive materials.
- The pump is characterized by a balanced pressure level and thus guarantees an even flow of paint, a perfect spray pattern and the highest surface quality.
- The very small displacement ensures drastic reductions in solvent consumption when flushing and changing colors.
- The Cobra® 40-10 is ideal for processing smaller quantities (up to 2 l / min) and for frequent color changes. It is just as suitable for use in the wood and furniture industry, joinery and joinery as in the metal industry.
- The pump is ideal for pumping base paint or hardener for 2K systems (FlexControl and FlexControl plus).
- The Cobra® is basically the combination of a piston pump and a double diaphragm pump: The piston pump with IceBreaker® air motor applies a hydraulic fluid with a ratio of 40: 1 under pressure.
- This in turn has a 1: 1 effect on the two membranes and on the liquid to be conveyed. Due to the high working speed, the delivery rate of a Cobra® - in relation to the double stroke volume - is comparable to a piston pump that is 7-8 times larger!
- The cold exhaust air from the air motor keeps the hydraulic system at a constantly low temperature.
Unique selling points
- FAST AMORTIZATION: The extremely volume-reduced color level creates a unique savings potential. By reducing the amount of solvent used, up to 60% savings can be achieved in the flushing process compared to piston pumps. There is also less color waste when rinsing and a simple and quick color change can be achieved. The lower maintenance costs due to lower wear and tear are also not to be despised.
- HIGH RELIABILITY: Stable and durable membrane and the pack-free structure of the color level guarantee a high level of reliability even under the most difficult working conditions. The cooling of the hydraulic system by the exhaust air of the air motor ensures an even temperature and viscosity of the hydraulic oil.
Areas of application
- Wood and furniture industry
- Joinery and joinery
- Agriculture, construction and earth-moving machinery
- Metal industry
- Leather coating
- Water and solvent based materials
- Wood coatings
- Materials sensitive to moisture, isocyanates
- Shear-sensitive colors
- UV-curing lacquers
- Temperature-reactive materials (e.g. acrylic)
- Zinc primers
Scope of delivery:
- High pressure double diaphragm pump Cobra 40-10 (basic device)
- AirCoat pistol GM 4100 Professional with red air cap and holder.
- 5 l upper container
- AirCoat regulator set IceBreaker
- Nozzle ACF3000 11/40
- High pressure double hose
|Operating pressure:||25 MPa|
|Volumetric flow per double stroke:||10 cm3|
|Material outlet:||G 3/8"|
|max. delivery rate:||at 12 MPa 2.0 l/min|