Low-pressure piston pumps for product feeding Wagner - Made in Germany
Three different spray packs are available ZIP 52 ECO Perfect Flow Aluminium or ZIP 52 ECO Perfect Flow
1. Easy to use & time-saving: Two precisely adjustable rotary regulators with pressure gauge for the pump pressure and atomisation air.The regulator unit can be installed either sideways or lengthways.
2. Rapid service: You only need four standard tools to meet all of the pump’s service requirements – quick and easy.
3. Homogeneous spray pattern: The revolutionary pump concept guarantees absolutely pulsation-freeworking, thus ensuring best surfaces.
4. No additional costs: All wetted parts are made from stainless steel. This means all materialscan be processed with one pump.
5. High savings in solvent & material waste: The optimised material flow with the small interior volume guarantees high savings when there is a change of paint or for cleaning.
6. Reliable operation: The pump can be installed in any conceivable position without restricting its function.
Shipping and conditions of sales
Product as described
For deliveries to non-EU countries, please contact us and send your delivery address for exact shipping quotes. Before bidding you must have a positive feedback and a confirmed address from us.
A VAT invoice is included in every sale (EU). For intra-Community supplies or export, you will receive an invoice without VAT.
Service and quality
The offered goods are all high-grade and new.
We are an authorized WAGNER dealer with twenty years of experience in blasting and abrasive techniques.
For supplying our customers with the correct spares as quickly as possible we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares.
If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
Average product review
Other customers have also bought the following items