Wagner SupraCoat Controller
A low pressure converter designed specifically for the SupraCoat application
- Thanks to its compact design, the controller can be placed close to the gun.
- With the SupraCoat Controller, the required outlet pressure can be conveniently set at the front of the device and read off the integrated pressure gauge.
|Air inlet pressure||0 - 10 bar|
|Max. sound level||83 dB(A)|
|Air connection input||G 1/2"|
|Air connection output||G 3/4"|
|Number of guns max.||1|
|air consumption||400,0 m³/h|
|Included in Delivery|
|376010||1 piece SupraCoat Controller|
- We have more than twenty years of experience in blasting and abrasive techniques.
- OT-Seelmann is a specialist dealer authorized by Clemco, Wagner, Walther-Pilot, KMT, Impacts, EWO and Lüdecke.
- For supplying our customers we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares and blasting media.
- If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
- For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
- If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us .
- The offered goods are all high-grade and new.