A complete 2K mixing system family offers a unique operating concept and high mobility. For coating applications with one or two colors TwinControl system provides high efficiency, a compact design, and simple operation, it fulfills diverse application requirements with ease, for example the processing of abrasive materials with high viscosity and corrosion protection or for sensitive finishing topcoats. The non-contact measuring system is based on magnetic stroke sensors and ensures a very high and reliable mixing accuracy, independent of material properties such as shearing sensitivity, abrasiveness, or viscosity. Using the version configuration the system can be customized according to the customer requirements.
1. User friendliness: All operating parameters come with quick, easy, and language-neutral controls: Start, Stop and Flush are all that is needed for complete operation.
2. Maximum performance: The powerful IceBreakerÂ® piston pump ensures maximum reliability and performance.
3. Maximum reliability: The patented magnetic stroke sensor ensures maximum accuracy andreliability even for high-viscosity materials and sensitive topcoats.
4. Easy cleaning: The fully automated flushing process ensures easy, quick and absolutely reliable flushing at the push of a button. At the next startup the system displays exactly and fully automatically when it is ready for coating.
5. Precision and mixing accuracy: The specially designed mixing block with integrated dosing valves ensures precise doing and excellent homogenization of the components. Moreover, the flushing efficiency is simply unique.
6. Optimal flexibility: In addition to the choice between frame or trolley, our comprehensiveaccessories range offers a great selection of additional heaters, gun flush boxes or external mixers.
Shipping and conditions of sales
Product as described
For deliveries to non-EU countries, please contact us and send your delivery address for exact shipping quotes. Before bidding you must have a positive feedback and a confirmed address from us.
A VAT invoice is included in every sale (EU). For intra-Community supplies or export, you will receive an invoice without VAT.
Service and quality
The offered goods are all high-grade and new.
We are an authorized WAGNER dealer with twenty years of experience in blasting and abrasive techniques.
For supplying our customers with the correct spares as quickly as possible we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares.
If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us.