Wagner Vertical moving device VU
Vertical moving device VU
Whether long or short strokes, with this technology any motion sequence can be executed with precision
- Flexible application
- A device for both long and short stroke applications and as a positioning device
- Intelligent drive concept
- Ensures precise and durable path measurement with an intelligent frequency converter
- Stable mechanical construction
- Lightweight, but robust design thanks to aluminium sections and clearance free precision linear guiding and ball cages
- Maintenance-friendly drive concept
- Wire-enforced toothed belt ensures a long service life
|Min. input voltage||230 - 400 V|
|Rated power, drive motor||0.75 kW|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Max. input frequency||50 Hz|
|Min. ambient temperature||0 - 45 °C|
|Weight||13 - 17 kg depending on the variant|
|Height||2935 - 4135 mm depending on the variant|
|Effective stroke||1800 - 3000 mm depending on the variant|
|Min. ascent and descent speed||6 - 30 m/min|
|Max. load on in/out positioner||30 - 50 kg depending on the variant |
|Included in Delivery|
|1 piece Vertical moving device VU as chosen|
- We have more than twenty years of experience in blasting and abrasive techniques.
- OT-Seelmann is a specialist dealer authorized by Clemco, Wagner, Walther-Pilot, KMT, Impacts, EWO and Lüdecke.
- For supplying our customers we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares and blasting media.
- If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
- For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
- If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us .
- The offered goods are all high-grade and new.
Betriebsanleitung Vertikal Bewegungssystem VU1-VU2
operating manual Vertical moving device VU