Walther Pilot PE 700 lifting device for one-hand control panel
The standardized system components can be built into tailor-made system solutions for all requirement profiles in the material handling area.
- Pneumatic double-acting lifting cylinder
- attached throttle valve outlet regulator
- Footplate for floor mounting
- Chromed piston rod
- attached stop rail
- Fastening material for mounting the retaining arm
- Other components related to the application, e.g. holding arm, pneumatic control, drum centering, base plate, must be ordered separately.
WALTHER offers material supply concepts with new, increased safety standards. Pneumatic lid lifters with two-hand lift control enable free access, user-friendliness and good maintenance. The agitator switches off when it starts up and only starts after it has been shut down when a barrel is detected. Shutting down is also done pneumatically, so the even transport of the lid is independent of gravity and weight. This is what sets the WALTHER pneumatic lid lifters apart from the competition. They protect the operator from accidents, as he has both hands on the user interface and not in the danger zone during operation. The security requirements according to & rsquo; Machine protection guidelines are optimally fulfilled.
- Container sizes: up to 60 liter containers
- Stroke: 700 mm
- Max. Lifting load: 75 kg
- Max. Operating pressure: 6 bar
- Max. Height: 1874 mm