Walther Pilot PILOT Misch-N Two-Component-Spray Gun
Pilot Misch N
Two-Component Spray Gun
- Two-component manual spray gun for materials with a short pot life.
- Designed exclusively for use with sprayable media, including water-based and aggressive media, such as:paints, laquers, greases, oils, corrosion preventives, ceramic glazes and pickling solutions
|max. Atomizing Pressure||8 bar|
|max. Material Pressure||8 bar|
|max. Operating Temperature||43°C|
|Noise Level;||83 dB (A)|
|Included in Delivery|
|1 piece Pilot Misch N Two-Component Spray Gun as chosen |
- We have more than twenty years of experience in blasting and abrasive techniques.
- OT-Seelmann is a specialist dealer authorized by Clemco, Wagner, Walther-Pilot, KMT, Impacts, EWO and Lüdecke.
- For supplying our customers we hold a very large warehouse stock with spares and blasting media.
- If necessary we provide on-site fitting of the system (in Germany).
- For optimal performance of the system we can provide maintenance services or we can teach you how to perform maintenance work independently.
- If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us .
- The offered goods are all high-grade and new.
|Category|| PILOT Misch-N|