Iwata WA-M220 automatic spray gun
Anest Iwata WA-M220
The Mangusta family
- The universal automatic spray guns of the Mangusta family are ideal for designing efficient and high quality automatic painting processes. Due to the low overspray formation, a very high material transfer rate and thus enormous savings in paint material is achieved.
- Despite their high level of multifunctionality, the automatic spray guns have a very simple structure and work with very few wearing parts.
Automatic spray gun for water and solvent based paints
- Universal automatic spray gun for water and solvent based paints, especially for robot applications
- Stationary and mobile painting work possible
- available with the following nozzles:
- Slot nozzle WB1 (pre-atomization via technology) excellent air atomization with a homogeneous surface profile
- Standard round nozzle LV2: conventional air atomization
- High-performance round nozzle G2P conventional air atomization with a very fine spray pattern