One-hand control panel for PE lifting devices
PE lifting device one-hand control panel (ORW, DRW, ERW)
- Used to control the jack.
- Raising and lowering with hand lever valve.
- Can be used if there is a sufficient safety distance between the clamping point and control (between barrel and lid). (Distance according to DIN EN ISO 13857 & ldquo; Safety of machines - safety distances against reaching hazardous areas with the upper and lower limbs & rdquo;)
Control functions depending on the model:
- ORW - lifter without agitator: control function only includes "lifting / lowering"
- DRW - lifter with compressed air mechanism: "raise / lower" and "compressed air mechanism on / off", agitator release only when the lifter is lowered
- ERW lifter with electric stirrer: "Raise / lower" and "Stirrer release on / off", stirrer release via PE converter 24V, only when the lifter is lowered. Does not include the electrical controls for the stirrer
- Air regulator with manometer for setting the compressed air on the lifter to 6bar.