Wagner PROTEC 60-240 piston pump
- The extremely low pulsation and low maintenance controller offers very high reliability, even during continuous operation.
- Egardless of the pressure at which the air motor is being operated, the full system pressure is always applied for the control.
- Thus, the pump works reliably and does not hang up, even at very low working pressures.
- Made entirely of high quality stainless steel, the fluid section is designed for a long service life and low wear, even when conveying abrasive and chemically corrosive material.
- The integrated compact pressure regulator simplifies adjustment of the pump pressure and the air current for AirCoat applications.
- Easy-to-clean separating fluid chamber. Rapid and simple replacement of the self-adjusting packings without special tools.
- The large valve cross sections provide for an optimal flow that is gentle on materials.
|Category||Wagner PROTEC Basic Unit|
|Product weight:||58,00 Kg|
|Operating pressure:||480 bar, 6962 PSI|
|Volumetric flow per double stroke:||240 cm³/DH, 14,65 in³/DH|
|Material inlet:||I G 1 1/2''|
|Material outlet:||A M 24x1,5|
|Air inlet pressure:||2,5-8,0 bar, 36-116 PSI|
|Material temperature:||5-80 °C, 41-176 °F|
|Weight:||58,0 kg, 127.9 lb|
|Sound level at |
6 bar air inlet pressure:
|Max. material pressure|
at pump inlet:
|20 bar, 290 PSI|
|Volumetric flow per 60 double strokes:||7.2l/min|
|Maximum stroke frequency:||60DH/min|