ZN low pressure atomizer
Atomizer for thin liquids for flexible installation (with metal hose). For atomizing thin oils and liquids (max. viscosity 350 mm2/s) with a targeted area of action.
Oils are atomized in crafting. The more automatic it is, the less it can be forgotten. The atomizer responds from as little as 2 bar overpressure. Think of tools, molds for plastic, lubricants, Polishing, etc. The higher the pressure, the finer the spray mist and the smaller the spray angle.
- The liquid hose can be placed in an unpressurized container or connected.
- The atomizer should always placed slightly above the max. liquid level in the container.
- When there is compressed air, atomized immediately (a built-in non-return valve in the hose prevents it from sinking too quickly).
- The atomizer can be controlled either permanently or intermittently by a control unit (e.g. automatic blow molding machine BA) - but always in well-dosed quantities.
- In the center of the air jet, the liquid is supplied efficiently and cleanly.
- The amount of air and liquid can be finely adjusted via the air and liquid throttle (see photo).
- For containers, hoses and other accessories, see the Accessories section.
- Material: anodised aluminium, nickel-plated brass
- Operating pressure: 3 - 6 bar
- Ambient temperature: -25 °C ... +80 °C
- Viscosity range: 1 - 300 mm2 /sec. at 20°C
- Spray angle: max. 30°
- Max. Air consumption at 6 bar: 54 l norm./min.
- Sound level: 84 dB
Examples of measured values for suction volume in 1 min at 20 °C:
- 2.1 ml at 5 bar compressed air
- 1.9 ml at 3 bar compressed air
- 62 ml at 6 bar compressed air
- 48 ml at 5 bar compressed air
- 30 ml at 3 bar compressed air
- Metal hose nickel-plated (only with version ZN)
- Air throttle
- Fluid restrictor
- PVC hose 1 m
- Connection for pneumatic hose 6 x 4
- Sieve filter
- Check valve